We are an Australian owned family business established in 2003.
Patient Handling is founded on the core principle of putting the client before anything else. We strive to continually deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients and users.
All of our business decisions flow from this. If we cannot offer a solution that fits our client’s needs we will assist them to look elsewhere to ensure those needs are properly met, be this for an institutional client looking for a complex ceiling hoist installation or a private person purchasing a rollator.
We are the exclusive Australian importer for:
- Molift Patient Lifters, Rail Systems and Slings
- T.A Service Power Wheelchairs
- Netti Comfort Wheelchairs
Patient Handling is also a Peak Care Member which allows us to access all of the major brands of rehabilitation and daily care items to give you the best possible range of outcomes for your needs.
Patient Handling is a member of ATSA (Assistive Technology Suppliers Australasia) and participates in industry forums and trade shows regularly
We are Quality Assured meaning our Business Management System complies with the ISO 9001:2015 standard. What does this mean for you? It ensures our processes are customer service focused to give you the confidence in building a reliable, professional working relationship with us.
Our Code of Conduct:
At Patient Handling we have 4 overarching principals that we apply to our interaction with our clients and our fellow workers.
- An Expectation of Selflessness: Our clients are amongst the most vulnerable people in society and they rely on us. We will place the needs and concerns of those who depend on us above our own.
- An Expectation of Skill: That we will aim for excellence in our knowledge, expertise with the products we supply and an understanding of the needs of our clients.
- An Expectation of Trustworthiness: That we will be responsible for our personal behaviour toward our clients and our colleagues.
- An Expectation of Discipline: Discipline in following prudent and well thought out course of action and procedures to deliver consistent outcomes for both clients and staff.