Wheelchair and Seating Specialist
• Sydney based role with some travel required
• Family based organisation
• Remuneration based on experience and knowledge with bonus opportunities
Patient Handling is a dynamic and growing company with industry leading products and a great team.
We are looking for someone to join our small energetic team. We are very much client focused, we work hard and we enjoy ourselves along the way.
Our products are unique and of the highest quality.
We have a consultative approach and as a result are well respected by our clients.
Reporting to the GM of Sales, you will be pro-active in your approach to work, outgoing and friendly with the enthusiasm to make this role your own.
What to expect:
• Ongoing training and development
• Ability to work with cutting edge technology
• Two to four nights per month travel around New South Wales (depending on demand)
• Supportive management with open and honest communication
• Choose between full time and part time (no less than 25 hours per week)
What you have to do:
• Evaluate, script and provide solutions to clients with complex requirements
• Tailor the products to be used with the specific needs of individuals
• Provide excellent account management and customer service
• Offer clients additional solutions to better enable them in their every day life
• Ability to be hands on with clients setting up and adjusting equipment
What you have to have:
• Qualified and experienced Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Assistive Technology Professional or Rehab Engineer.
• Comfortable and confident with solving seating & positioning for paediatrics and adult clients with up to complex asymmetric postures
• Ability to understand technical and often complex products
• Commercially savvy and able to identify opportunities
• Strong relationship building and educating skills
• Knowledge of Enable and NDIS funding processes
• Sydney based with flexibility of travel
Full training will be provided and the successful applicant will undertake training with our suppliers in Europe, subject to Covid-19 restrictions.
457 sponsorship is possibility for a suitable candidate.
A vehicle, computer and mobile phone will be provided.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on your proven experience in a similar role.
Please email a copy of your CV plus cover letter to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.