The Airgo Fusion 2 in 1 Rollator and Transport Chair is designed to allow the user to use as a rolling walker and also to sit and use as a wheelchair with assistance from a carer. The lightweight aluminium frame is designed for stability and the design makes it very simple to convert from a rollator to a wheelchair style configuration. There are many features built into this product to make it simple to use for both the user and the assistant.
- Easy to fold using one hand to pull the strap on the seat. Once folded the frame locks together and can easily be unlocked through lifting up the latch.
- The seat and backrest are both padded and the backrest is full-sized for greater comfort.
- The armrest is padded for use in transport chair mode.
- The handgrips are ergonomically designed for easier use when braking. The brakes fully lock by pushing down on the handles or can be squeezed gently when walking on a downward slope.
- A large basket can easily be removed when folding the rollator for storage or to wash the basket.
- Swing and lock footrests clip to the frame when folded and not in use. The footrests are height adjustable to suit individual requirements.
- The wheels are 8″ in size and feature solid castors with unidirectional swivel. The bearings are smooth and the comfort grip wheels make them suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
For assistance with selecting the right rollator, view our article on How to Choose a Walker
This product is delivered flat packed. Minimal assembly is required.
Squeeze to apply brakes
Push down to lock brakes
Pull strap to fold sideways
Latch to lock frame when folded
Tipper to assist with mounting gutters
Height adjustable swingaway legrests