PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE DISPATCHED FROM THE WAREHOUSE
The ProCair Prime is an innovative all-in-one alternating pressure mattress with an integrated pump. It features a unique auto weight sensing mechanism that eliminates the need for manual setup and adjustment, preventing incorrect weight settings by users and staff. The sensor tests weight every 12 minutes and includes a Fowler Booster (King Single only) to add weight when positioning a patient in a sitting position.
Designed with maximum infection control in mind, the mattress cover has a fully sealed base to minimise the risk of bacterial contamination and prioritise patient care and safety in acute care environments. Welded seams and double-layered waterfall flaps are standard across all models.
The ProCair Prime is adaptable to different clinical needs, functioning as both a fully alternating pressure mattress and a hybrid foam mattress with ease.
- Bed-friendly strap design: Straps attach to the inside frame of the hospital bed, allowing sheets to be tucked in easily without interference.
- Loop design for electrical leads: Electrical leads are looped through the mattress cover, preventing potential damage while maintaining visibility for safety checks.
- Component-based system: Designed for easy repair and maintenance, the system is component-based, simplifying troubleshooting and upkeep.
- Built-in Stand Up Alarm: Activates when the patient leaves the bed, enhancing patient safety and alerting caregivers.
- Procair Plus model: Features a Heel Zone for added pressure relief and comfort.
- Hand control: All adjustments are operated through a user-friendly hand control.
- Static Side Bolsters: Increase patient safety and stability by reducing the risk of cell collapse at the side edges of the mattress.
Please contact us if you would like to enquire about this product. Our product specialists will be able to advise if this mattress replacement system will be suitable for your needs.