The Molift Air 300 is an innovative, functional and well-designed hoisting aid for disabled users. Combined with the Molift Rail System (MRS), the Molift Air 300 solves all hoisting situations in health care and other patient handling environments.
The Molift Air is suitable for sitting and horizontal transfers as well as standing and gait training situations together with the comprehensive accessory program from Molift. It is used with fixed ceiling rails, but can also be used for portable freestanding systems. The Molift Air is easy to handle during installation and servicing, due to very low weight and the clever quick-release function. It offers flexible solutions such as remote control and possibilities for room-to-room transfer.
Add to this the safety features, the large hoisting interval and the multiple range of sling bars. It is the complete solution in all health care segments.
Suitable for ceiling hoist installations in-home care, aged care facilities and hospitals.
Warranty on the Molift Air is 2 years, as with all Molift Lifters.
Molift Batteries and chargers are under warranty for 6 months.
The Molift Air has a class-leading lifting interval and is available in the following Safe Working Load options. Click on each of the sizes for more product information
Molift Air Weight Capacity Options
- Environmentally Friendly Ni MH batteries
- Automatic Service Notification Included
- In-Rail Charging
- Emergency Lowering and Emergency Stop
- Remote Control
- Propulsion/Traverse Motor
- Lifting Interval: 3,0 m/9 ft 10″
- Emergency Lowering: Mechanical and Electrical
- Emergency-Stop: Reset Possible from Floor Level
- Lightweight Motor: 8.5 kg
- Modern Design
- High Weight Capacity: 300 kg
- Hoisting Speed of 60 mm/sec at 75kg load
- Battery Charge Time: 3 – 8 hours
- Easy to Install
- Simple to Operate
Please call 1300 137 875 for more information