The Molift Air 500 has been designed for Bariatric users and offers a lifting capacity of 500 kg to transfer patients in a safe, smooth and comfortable way.
It is available with a comprehensive range of accessories. The Molift Air has a quick release coupling that does not require special tools for installation. Variants include in-rail charging, propulsion trolley and wireless hand control. The sling bar has been specially designed for the bariatric user.
It is suitable for ceiling hoist installations in aged care facilities and hospitals.
Warranty on the Molift Air is 2 years, as with all Molift Lifters.
Molift Batteries and chargers are under warranty for 6 months.
The Molift Air has a class leading lifting interval and is available in the following Safe Working Load options. Click on each of the sizes for more product information
Molift Air Weight Capacity Options
- Environmentally Friendly Ni MH batteries
- Automatic Service Notification Included
- In-Rail Charging
- Emergency Lowering and Emergency Stop
- Remote Control
- Propulsion/Traverse Motor
- Lifting Interval: 3,0 m/9 ft 10″
- Hoisting Speed: 75 kg 30mm/sec
- Emergency Lowering: Mechanical and Electrical
- Emergency-Stop: Reset Possible from Floor Level
- Motor weight with battery: 15 kg
- Modern Design
- High Weight Capacity: 500 kg
- Easy to Install
- Simple to Operate
Please call 1300 137 875 for more information