You can keep your Roho cushion or mattress at an ideal comfort level with this Roho inflation pump. It is compatible with all Roho cushions and as it is a dual-action pump, the air is pumped into the cushion on both the up and down strokes.
Inflating your Roho cushion:
- Place your cushion on a flat surface, with the air valve in the front left corner.
- Turn valve counter-clockwise to open.
- Place the pump’s flexible rubber hose over the valve.
- Inflate the cushion until it starts to arch upwards.
- Remove the pump and turn the valve clockwise to close.
- Place the individual to sit on the cushion in his/her normal sitting position. Make sure the Roho cushion is centred underneath.
- Slide your hand between the cushion and the person’s bottom and feel for the sitting bones.
- Now open the valve again and let out air while keeping your fingers under the person’s sitting bones.
- Close the valve when you can feel with your fingers that there are about 1/2 inches of air between the person and the cushion.
There are two kinds of pumps available. Please choose from the drop down menu above when ordering.