The Molift Air 205 is a new generation ceiling hoist/lift that lifts and transfers patients in a safe, smooth and comfortable way. This ceiling hoist is innovative, functional and well designed. The Molift Air 205 ceiling hoist is suitable for lifting and transferring from a seated position as well as gait re-training and standing.
It is available with a comprehensive range of accessories. The Molift Air has a quick release coupling that does not require special tools for installation. It also is light in weight, making it easy to install and remove. This ceiling hoist is available with a range of options such as remote control, In rail charging and weight scales.
It is suitable for ceiling hoist installations in home care, aged care facilities and hospitals.
Warranty on the Molift Air 205 is 2 years, as with all Molift Lifters.
Molift Batteries and chargers are under warranty for 6 months.
The Molift Air has a class leading lifting interval and is available in the following Safe Working Load options. Click on each of the sizes for more product information
Molift Air Weight Capacity Options
- Environmentally Friendly Ni MH batteries
- Automatic Service Notification Included
- In-Rail Charging
- Emergency Lowering and Emergency Stop
- Remote Control
- Propulsion/Traverse Motor
- Lifting Interval: 3,0 m/9 ft 10″
- Rated performance 50 hoists at 75 kg
- Hoisting Speed: 60mm/sec at 75kg load
- Emergency Lowering: Mechanical and Electrical
- Emergency-Stop: Reset Possible from Floor Level
- Lightweight Motor: 8.5 kg
- Modern Design
- High Weight Capacity
- Easy to Install
- Simple to Operate
Please call 1300 137 875 for more information